Thursday, February 28, 2013

Macro Photography

Macro Bellows I made for my dslr
None of these pictures have the set 5mm viewing width I took them with my slr and I just wanted to dump them all here.
 
Wheel Bearing

Flannel Sheets

leather

leather wallet

bottle cap

.22 bullet

sumo figurine

dos equis man

Add caption

.22 and oatmeal

shirt threads

Watch up close

brake pad threads


sumo figurine up closer

.22 even closer

oatmeal up close

more oatmeal

human hair on bike tire

closer up of watch




bug on tape

bug on tape

ripped off blister




baby gecko

thread up close

Add caption


threads on my shoe
















cactus pokey

Bike tire sidewall
bike tire sidewall

bike tire nipple


bike sprocket

housefly macro


brake cable

brake cable

bike tire sidewall

ant

close up of ant

Sliver
































3 comments:

  1. the bugs are gross. the oatmeal is cool. you didn't kill baby gecko did you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course not! he did lose a little.bit of tail when I went to.catch him though... it was an accident ok!? haha thanks fer checkin out my blog liesel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course not! he did lose a little.bit of tail when I went to.catch him though... it was an accident ok!? haha thanks fer checkin out my blog liesel :)

    ReplyDelete